PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“Terms”) BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By continuing to access or use this website or any service on this site (https://work.nimblecreations.net.in/) or (https://nimbletechno.com/), you signify your acceptance of the Terms. From time to time, Nimble (“Nimble Technologies”) may modify the Terms. Accordingly, please continue to review the Terms whenever accessing or using this site.
- User Assent to Terms and Conditions of Use. You represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the Terms. You further agree:
- (i) to comply with applicable state, local, foreign laws and regulations regarding the transmission of any data obtained from the Site (as defined herein) in accordance with the Terms;
- (ii) not to use the Site for illegal purposes; and
- (iii) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Site.
- Intellectual Property. This website, including but not limited to text, content, photographs, video, audio and graphics, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary right and laws of other countries. All individual articles, columns and other elements making up the Site are also copyrighted works. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, logos, designs, and sounds associated with the Site are owned by Company or third parties. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright, trademarks, and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Site.
- Authorized Use; Restrictions on Use. You may not use the Site for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the Terms. You agree to use the Site solely for the use and benefit of you and your own organization, and not for resale or other transfer to, or use by or for the benefit of, any other person or entity. You agree not to use, transfer, distribute or dispose of any information contained in the Site in any manner that could compete with the business of Company.
- You agree to protect the proprietary rights of Company and all others having rights in the Site during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by Company or its suppliers of content, equipment or otherwise (“Suppliers”) to protect their and others’ contractual, statutory and common law rights in the Site. You agree to notify Company in writing promptly upon ark or other contractual, statutory or common law rights.
- Indemnification: You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and its employees, representatives, Suppliers and agents, against any claim, suit, action or other proceeding, to the extent based on or arising in connection with your use of the Site, or any links on the Site, including,
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from the rest of these Terms and shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- While using our website, We will not be responsible for any redirection of self URLS to Banned or highly sensitive websites.
- We will not be responsible for copying any Copyright content, logos, images and videos by client for website purposes.
- We will not be responsible of misuse of domain or hosting by our clients.
- We will not be responsible of misuse of domain listed in portfolio by anyone if that domain get expired in future and booked & used by someone anonymously.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.